Friday, October 19, 2007

So much for our weekend trip

We were heading to Josh's parents this weekend. We were going to attend the Bison vs. Gopher football game on Saturday. We were going to have a great time watching Raleigh interact with his Grandpa Steve.

Now, we're staying home :(

Raleigh has had a runny snot-nose for the last week (see my "ouch" blog entry), and now he has a fever. Josh took him in to visit the doctor this morning and he's contagious, so we are going to spare Adam his germs, and we're going to give Raleigh lots of fluids and lots of rest to get him better.


Raleigh found out that he's able to reach onto tables and pull things down. I didn't catch him until it was too late. I guess I wasn't able to hear the silent and sneaky sound of Puffs tissues beeing pulled out of the box in time. By the way, almost all of those tissues are gone now, they were used with stealth force to get the snotty messy slimey goo off the front of Raleighs nose and upper lip. Do you realize how hard it is to wipe snot from a kid's nose when they don't want you doing it?



Here are the pair of mittens that I crocheted/knitted for Raleigh. I finished them in less than a week. Yay! If only all yarn projects went that quickly.

No comments: