Saturday, March 08, 2008

Two words...fried fish


My big bro Dave cooked some Wonderfully Wicked Walleye last night(I like alliteration too, Erika).

Check out the pictures.



As, I'm sure you can assume, we're visiting my parents this weekend. My Grandpa Harry is also visiting. We haven't seen him since our wedding. And this is the first time that Raleigh's met him.

This is also the first time that Raleigh and Sam have been together since they've been walkers. We got some good pictures that I'll share in a later post.

1 comment:

Marymont said...

You are so cruel to show pictures of walleyes to a Californian so far from the Land Of 1000 Lakes. There is no tastier fish dish on the planet. The only thing that even comes close is Alaskan halibut fresh out of Alaskan waters. I guess I need to get a ticket to come and taste and visit my very best friend to get to satisfy my yearning.